I specialize in sex therapy. This means that I help people with a wide variety of problems relating to their experience of sexuality.
Sex therapy is helpful for people who want:
- A thorough assessment of a sexual concern, including the medical, emotional, cultural, relationship, and lifestyle factors that contribute to it.
- A treatment approach that is based on the latest science and involves coordination of care with other professionals, such as physicians, physical therapists, or counselors.
Effective sex therapy provides:
- A calming, confidential environment where honest discussions about sexuality take place.
- Respect for deeply held beliefs about sexuality and relationships, and therapy that works within a client’s personal value system.
- Sexuality education that fills in gaps in knowledge and empowers clients to improve their sexual comfort, function, and pleasure.